World’s Biggest Car Boot Sale Terms and Conditions
1. A registration allows you to market goods within the size specifications of your site as marked only. (Site space sizes are approximate only).
2. All site fees include a brief (maximum 100 characters) listing in the event directory which will be made available on the World’s Biggest Car Boot Sale website prior to the event. www.carbootsale.org.au
Terms and Conditions:
The World's Biggest Car Boot Sale is an all weather event
1. The allocation of a site at the Event is subject to the Organiser accepting this registration of the Site Holder.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to accept the application of a Site Holder without providing reasons. Without limiting this right, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse to accept late applications.
3. All site fees are payable in advance at the time of application. Once the Organiser accepts an application, there will be no refunds under any circumstances.
4. Sites do not include access to water or power (unless purchased as an add on to the site fee). The Organiser's approval must be obtained to use a generator.
5. A Site Holder who sells or supplies food stuffs must comply with all applicable laws relating to the handling and supply of food.
6. Cleanliness of site and surrounding areas is the responsibility of each Site Holder.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to determine the types of sites allowed and the location of sites at the Event.
8. Each Site Holder is responsible for any goods sold and/or services provided by it at the Event. No responsibility is accepted by the Organiser.
9. Each Site Holder agrees to abide by the directions of the Organiser and to comply with all applicable laws.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the Event without providing reasons. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss of a Site Holder arising from rescheduling or cancellation.
11. Strictly NO pets are allowed on site.
12. The Site Holder agrees to indemnify the Organiser (and all employees, agents and officers of the Organiser) from and against all claims, losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred as a result of or in connection with:
(a) personal injury to or death of any person or damage to any property caused by or contributed to (but only to the extent of the contribution) by the Site Holder’s participation in the Event;
(b) the sale of goods or provision of services by the Site Holder at the Event;
(c) the Site Holder’s breach of these conditions; or
(d) any negligent or unlawful act or omission or wilful misconduct of the Site Holder or any employee, agent or officer of the Site Holder.
Site Set Up / Pack Up Procedures:
• No sites are to be set up without the permission of the Organiser.
• Each Site Holder will set up only on the area allocated by the Organiser.
• Set up is from 5.30am on the day of the Event.
• Sites must be set up by 7.30 am on the day of the Event.
• Vehicles, Equipment (including tables, gazebos/marquees) and any items for sale must be contained within the area allocated for the site.
• Sites must not be dismantled before 2.00pm on the day of the Event.
• Sites may be packed up from 2.00pm and the site including all waste vacated by 3.30pm on the day of the Event.
• Vehicle entry to site area will be via the designated driveway(s).
• Vehicle exit from the site area will be from designated driveway(s) only.
For further information please contact Hunter Life Education on (02) 4958 6766.